Do you need help with your debts?
If you have more debt than you can handle we can help. Your options include:
- Re-pay the Debt on your own
- Get a Debt Consolidation Loan
- Make a settlement offer to your creditors
- File a Consumer Proposal
- File Bankruptcy in Canada
Four key ways this site can help you...
- Stopping collection calls
- Advising you why you might not have to pay a debt
- Saving you money by negotiating debt settlements on your behalf
- Choosing your best options for handling debts
Find helpful information on this site before...
- Not paying your debts without going bankrupt
- Hearing the phone ring and not worrying if it's a debt collector calling
- Opening your mail and not seeing collection notices